Friday, February 29, 2008

Help With Free Mammograms

I got an email from Mary S. asking for my help in getting people to click on a button to help to provide free mammograms. As you may have noticed, Mary has sent me a lot of good stuff that finds it's way on to the blog.

Mary's email:
The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' for free (pink window in the middle). This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors /advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.


Go Here and Click on the big pink button.

She asked me to send her email on to ten others. I think we all can do a lot better than that. Go click the pink button, then leave a comment that you did so.

My goal is to see 100 comments to this post in the next few days saying you "Clicked the Button"

Bloggers: If you can help get the word out on this, it would be really appreciated. Thanks!

5 Comments:

At Friday, February 29, 2008 12:13:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Completely said...

#1: I clicked the button!
..... Mr. C.

 
At Friday, February 29, 2008 12:50:00 PM, Blogger Axeanda45 said...

i clicked it!

 
At Friday, February 29, 2008 1:58:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

I clicked it.

 
At Friday, February 29, 2008 2:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clickity

Damiphino

 
At Friday, February 29, 2008 2:38:00 PM, Blogger MadRocketScientist said...

I clicked the button

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted