Wednesday, February 27, 2008

e-Postal Match Series About To Start - Yippeeee!

The e-Postal match series is about to start, with the first match getting underway in a few days. For those of you who have been in the series for the last two you may remember that the last two years I started the series with the "Fly Swatter" target. You will be relieved to hear that I'm going to do something different this year for the first match. (Threats of a possible lynching party if I used that target again DID influence my thinking a bit on this one!)

The plan will be for one e-Postal match a month through next Fall. Each match will be hosted at a different blog. The bloggers who have hosted e-Postal matches in the past will be given first shot (heh!) at hosting a match this season, so if you hosted last year and want to do one again this year, drop me an email or leave a comment. Danno, a regular competitor in these series, has an idea for a match based on 9 Ball pool, so if one of you would like to get together with him and use his ideas for a match, let me know. I know nothing about 9 ball pool and would be a poor choice to work with him on it!

For a lot more info on e-Postal matches, check out this link from last year.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 27, 2008 3:50:00 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

As a previous host, I'm in.

Of course. ;)

 
At Thursday, February 28, 2008 8:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I liked that match - it is one of my all-time favorites!!!

Merle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted