Sunday, March 19, 2006

Master Blaster's Bullets

Master Blaster's Poly-M bullets



I've run into Tom Stidham up in Custer at pin shoots before, but we were usually shooting different classes or something, and I never got the chance to BS with Tom until last Sunday's CWSA Steel Challenge match in Coupeville, Washington.

Tom has a small business called Master Blaster's bullets, and he's got some interesting things going on.

Tom casts his own bullets, then coats them with a special teflon/moly/polymer substance that makes them really slippery, resulting in higher velocities, reduced barrel wear, and a big reduction in lead fouling. He calls it the Poly-M bullet.

How well does it work? Don't know, but it makes a lot of sense what he says. His prices are very good, and include shipping!

I got a box of 9mm's to try out in the new race gun I'm building, and I think they are going to be just the ticket for bowling pins.

Here's his website, Master Blaster's Bullets.

Check it out, and be sure to tell him Mr. Completely sent you!

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 8:22:00 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Veeery interesting!

 
At Thursday, March 23, 2006 10:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm intrigued. Let us know if it cuts down on the smoke. I'm hoping that no lube = no (or reduced) smoke.

 
At Monday, November 05, 2007 7:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This really sounds great! Does anybody know if he sold the company or something because his website is gone. I wanted to place an order 8^(

 
At Friday, January 04, 2008 4:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom's bullets are great. I've been using them in pistols,revolvers and sub machineguns with no problems.I recently tried to order more but his web site is gone.Good guy to do business with,I hope he's still in business.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted