Sunday, January 01, 2006

Profound thoughts at night


Did you ever wake up in the middle of the night with a great revelation, an especially profound thought, or a great idea? Well, yeah, I do too once in a while.

Sometime this morning in the wee small hours I awoke with a great piece of wisdom, and it seemed so profound at the time that I decided to share it with you, so I am quoting it verbatum:

"Red and white is camo
in a room full of Santa Clauses."

Sheeeeshhh! I guess I need to be a lot more careful of what I eat before I hit the sack.......

3 Comments:

At Sunday, January 01, 2006 9:25:00 AM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Words of bloody wisdom!! Yeah right,and I can verify the Mr.C DID not hit the booze last night.

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2006 9:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, sounds like when you described watching the sun come up over Useless Bay.

DAMIPHINO

 
At Monday, January 02, 2006 4:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feathers, wings and beaks are camo in a room full of QUACKS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted