Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm Gonna Be RICH ! ! !


OH BOY - OH BOY - OH BOY ! ! !

I just got this email, and it looks like I've finally hit the big time!

Anyhow, being the generous soul that I am, I am willing to share this incredible offer with my friends, so here you go:



You have been chosen for enrolment in the Career Alteration Program
You have the choice of three new professions which are currently hiring. You will have qualifications within 2 weeks for automatic acceptance.

1) Technical Power Engineer Management. Salary starts at $89,000 annually.
2) Trade Commercial Consultant. Salary starts at $74,000 annually.
3) Labor Manufacture Production Officer. Salary starts at $102,000 annually.

Please contact us immediatly in order to receive your certificates to start in one of these careers.

Direct Office Line: (206) 333-0051


"Technical" and "Power" sound good, "Engineer" sounds OK, but I've never really liked "Management."

"Trade" sounds kinda menial, so maybe I'll skip that one.

"Labor" sounds too much like work, but "Manufacture" probably means building stuff, and you get to be an "Officer", so that's kinda cool sounding.

I wonder if you get to wear an "Officer's badge", or do you have to wear a suit. I Really don't like wearing suits. I wonder if a T-Shirt and jeans are OK?

It's so hard to choose which career track I should take. They all sound so good!

Life can be tough, so many decisions......

(That's a Seattle phone number, in case any of you want to give him a call................)

6 Comments:

At Sunday, December 04, 2005 11:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the same e-mail. A few minutes of Google searching gave this: http://www.socialeducator.dk/page.php?menu=seminar&ID=4
It's a Danish college. If it sounds too good to be true ...

 
At Monday, December 05, 2005 12:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tew gud 2 b true.

 
At Thursday, December 15, 2005 11:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just received a similar message, myself. Was looking to see if it were Scam or merely SPAM, but this blog has the most detailed info I could find, so still not sure.
If SPAM, delete and ignore, if scam,
forward to abuse (at) from and anyother addresses in message

 
At Wednesday, February 01, 2006 9:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got the same message. I wonder if there are individuals who are this foolish.

 
At Saturday, July 01, 2006 8:54:00 AM, Blogger Bill Austin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Saturday, July 01, 2006 8:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your Gun Blogs item in the margin and had too comment.

When Eric Raymond (open source guy) comes to town he and a bunch of other local techies go out to the shhoting range on the outskirts of town and shoot the place up.

Thy call such fun events "Geeks with Guns"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted