Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Weblog Awards -- 2005 -- Best Sports Blog




Thanks to all of you who took the time to nominate Mr. Completely as the Sports Blog of the Year.

The first hurdle is to make the cut and get into the final fifteen. That decision is made by those running the competition. IF I can get into the final fifteen, then it's up to reader's votes to decide it.

It's going to be tough going against baseball and football blogs, but we'll just have to run a full court press, be tough in the red zone, and swing for the fence.

(heh!)

I'll let you know when the voting starts.........

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 5:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need some sportsnut creds, my man. Fire up an article on why the Ducks should get into the BCS instead of Notre Dame, and I'll cross-post it.

If it's good enough, I won't post the one I'm writing.

Fire up that coffee pot and get to work.

Rivrdog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted