Monday, October 03, 2005

Die - Duckie -Die -- Part 2

10 shots - 10 yards - from behind cover

10 shots - 15 yards from behind cover

10 shots -10 yards standing, crouching behind cover, off hand

I was cruising around AnalogKid's website this morning, and he mentioned that he was getting a goodly number of e-Postal match entries, and a number of handgunners entering as rifles with their handguns. COOL! He also mentioned that you could shoot from 10 yards!

I grabbed my trusty High Standard AAR (almost a rifle) and three "Looter Shooter" targets and headed out to the barn for a little paper punching.

I'm still a little ticked at that little dang duckie from yesterday. He kept moving around when I was shooting at him. How Inconsiderate!!

Anyhow, here's the targets. The first target was shot from behind a workbench and behind a large stack of cardboard boxes, resting on the bench at ten yards. Score 100/100, and all ten in the duckie. Take that my fowl little friend!

The second target was from 15 yards, shooting from and resting on a portable rolling work bench, also behind, and shooting over, a second workbench. That's as far back as I can go in the barn. Score 100/100, with 9 in the duckie!

For the third target I moved back to 10 yards and crouched down behind the stack of cardboard boxes and shot off hand with no rest of any kind. Score 100/100 with 7 in the duckie!

I don't think we'll be having much trouble from that little duckie for a while........

1 Comments:

At Monday, October 03, 2005 7:11:00 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Stoopid duck!
He moved on me, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted