Sunday, September 18, 2005

Don't blame me for this one......

The patient was overweight, so the doctor put him on a diet. He said; "I want you to eat regularly for two days, then skip a day, and repeat this procedure for two weeks."

When the patient returned, he shocked the doctor by being twenty pounds lighter.

"Why, that’s amazing!" the doctor told him. "You did this just by following my instructions?"

The slimmed down patient nodded. "I'll tell you, though, I though I was going to drop dead that third day."

"From hunger, you mean?"


"No," replied the patient, "from skipping."

All bad joke hate mail should be directed to Grampa Pinhead...........

(heh)

1 Comments:

At Sunday, September 18, 2005 2:00:00 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Am I a dork if I think that's funny?
Ok, that was funny!
Not Dennis Miller funny, but still funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted