You Might Be a Gun Nut If:
You might be a gun nut if:
1. Your back-up guns have back-ups.
2. You keep track of dates by how many days it is before or after a match or a gun show.
3. A burglar's only hope of escape is if he can get away before you can decide which gun to shoot him with.
4. You are a total sucker for any perfume or after shave that smells like Hoppe's #9.
5. You have more than eight different caliber firearms in your home, and you have ammo on hand for all of them.
6. You don't leave the gun range until you are either out of ammo, or the range closes.
7. You have shot at more than five different ranges in the last six months.
8. There is a Brownell's catalog, or a Midway flyer in your bathroom.
9. You read Mr. Completely's blog regularly.
10. There are at least three rifles, two handguns, and a shotgun on your wish list.
11. You need to buy ammo.
12. The guy at the Walmart sporting goods counter knows what ammo you usually buy, and asks how many boxes do you want, and is pulling them off the shelf for you, as you approach.
13. You've bought a new gun in the last two weeks, but haven't sold one in a long time.
14. Your living room wall looks like the picture above.
Feel free to add to the list in the comments below.