Wednesday, April 11, 2012

e-Postal Match Results

I have to admit I am a bit disappointed with the e-Postal match just concluded. Only three people sent in entries. Part of the reason, I suspect, is the almost total lack of publicity from the other gun bloggers. I don't think too many folks even knew there was a match underway. I really appreciate the publicity we did get, however, from the few that chose to help promote the matches. Perhaps since the first match was kinda early in the season, that may have contributed too.

Anyhow, thanks to Danno, True Blue Sam and Mrs. TBS, and also Engineering Johnson for helping both to promote the match, and to send in entries. Everyone shot well, and I hope they had some fun with the match, as a lot of thought and creativity usually goes into the match design.

Everyone who entered will get a bottle of Mr. C's Super Sekrit Gun Oil.

This month's match is already underway over at Jimmyb's. Danno is hosting the May match,  and if the number of entries is still very low, I think it's time to consider discontinuing the series. If no one wants to enter, then why put them on...............

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 11, 2012 9:47:00 PM, Blogger David aka True Blue Sam said...

We need to keep this going; it's one of my reasons that I need to buy more guns!

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2012 2:40:00 PM, Blogger Firehand said...

Dammit, I've been forgetting to look for this; got to get back to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted