Saturday, May 28, 2011

Need Pepper spray?

I got an email from a guy named Joe who went through all of my sidebar links and identified all of the dead ones. He asked if  I would put a link to his commercial website on the blog.

I don't link to  ANY business unless I am personally knowledgeable about them, and in most cases, have actually done business with them. I have had no contact, business or otherwise, with Joe and his Pepper Spray business. I can say nothing either positive or negative about his operation since I just don't have any info either way.

It WAS nice of him to check the dead links, though......

http://www.buy-pepper-spray-today.com

2 Comments:

At Sunday, May 29, 2011 10:17:00 AM, Blogger Drang said...

Yeah, he hit me up, too. Maybe he should offer a link-checking service.

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2012 4:54:00 AM, Anonymous Builders said...

I'm not 100% on this, but I do like the idea. I think you'll find a lot of people will agree with you here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted