Saturday, March 19, 2011

Holland - Here I Come!

The confirmation has come through, and I will be representing the GUNUP.COM Pro Staff team at the European Steel Challenge Championships in Winterswijk, Holland June 3rd., 4th., and 5th. The cost of airfare has nearly tripled over the last two years, and without GUNUP's help, there is no way I could afford to make the trip this year. Sadly, KeeWee won't be able to go as it's just to expensive for us. It looks like I will be traveling by myself. Bummer.....

It's certainly not going to be the same without her there, but I'm thankful that I'm getting to the chance attend at all. Maybe once Magnum Shooters Supply starts making some money it will be a different story, but for this year, it's just not in the cards, or wallet, as it were.


It looks like GUNUP will be well represented at the International Revolver Championships in California, held the same weekend. Last I heard, both James Austin and Caleb Giddings, both outstanding revolver masters, will be competing. I've only shot with Caleb once, but I shoot with James at least twice a month, and I can tell you first hand that they are both excellent with a revolver. I wish I could be there just to watch! (And heckle James, of course! Some days that's the most fun of the day!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Saturday, March 19, 2011 10:50:00 AM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Whaaaaa, sob, sniffle. I will get over it----eventually!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted