Tuesday, March 15, 2011

OKO Sights - On Sale + Free Shipping

As most of you know, over the last few months I've been working like mad putting together a new on-line storefront,  Magnum Shooters Supply. A bit at a time I've been adding products and product lines, including Pro Ears hearing protectors and Ammunition, but our flagship product line is the line of OKO Red Dot Reflex sights from the Czech Republic.

The store front is now fully functional, the credit card processing gateway works, and it's time to start running some introductory sales to really get the ball rolling.


How about dropping the price twenty-five bucks, and free shipping too? I've got everything shown on the website in stock, and unless an item specifically states that it's back-ordered, it's in stock and ready to ship.

Sure, there are lots of red dot sights out there, and a ton of them a whole lot cheaper, but you DO get what you pay for, and the OKO, in my opinion, is right up there with the C-More, and in some ways even better. I've got both C-Mores and OKO's for my race guns, and I prefer the OKO, but they are both very good. Grab one while they are on sale!

Check it out!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted