Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Steel Challenge Championships - Off we Go!

Tomorrow KeeWee and I board a shuttle bus for the ride from Whidbey Island to the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, AKA SEATAC, for our flight to Burbank, California. Once in Burbank we will rent a car and drive about a half an hour North to Valencia, California, where we will be spending Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights. On Thursday I will shoot in the Rimfire Division Steel Challenge world Championships. Friday KeeWee and I will hang out at the range and watch the competition. Friday evening is the Steel Challenge Dinner at the Hotel, and Saturday morning we fly home. I may or may not get much chance to blog from California, but I will have my netbook with me, so it's a possibility.

I better go finish packing.............................

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 11, 2010 4:39:00 AM, Blogger David aka True Blue Sam said...

We will all be anxious to see your reports. Have a great trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted