Friday, August 27, 2010

Off to the Glock Northwest Classic

There won't be any blogging going on for the next two days as I'm heading over to the Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club to help them with the big Glock Northwest Glock Classic match. I'll be RO'ing and filling in wherever I can lend a hand for both days.

I will also shoot the match in two classes, "Civilian" with a Glock 17, and "Unlimited" with a Glock 34 with a red dot sight on it. This is the one match a year where I re-prove to myself that I should never try to shoot for accuracy with anything that has conventional sights. The G34 with the red dot, I can actually hit things most of the time, albeit slowly. With the G17, definitely not so much.

I'll be spending Saturday night at the range in the RV. KeeWee is staying home, and weather permitting, is planning on catching up on the gardening.

I'll let you know how it goes on Monday, or maybe not........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted