Saturday, January 23, 2010

First Steel of the New Year

I've been so busy this Winter with one thing or another that the last match I shot was last November. Not that it's a bad thing to take a break during the Winter so you don't get burned out, but when you DO get back out to the matches, you pay for it! I got a chance last week to run a few magazines through the race guns to make sure they still run, but as for practice, haven't done any this Winter at all. Tomorrow at Puyallup I reap the consequences. The Puyallup steel shoots draw a fairly good number of shooters, and a number of the shooters possess world class level skills.

Tomorrow will be a good wake up call for me to get back on the treadmill and out to the range and get ready for the upcoming season.

I'll let you know how it goes ..... maybe .......

UPDATE: I mis-read the calendar, so it will be a couple of weeks until my first steel match of the season. WHEW, still a little time to try to remember how to do it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted