Friday, June 19, 2009

I am so far behind.....

Sometimes you can't find anything to post about, and other times I've got so much stuff I can't seem to find the time to get it all posted. Right now, that's the case. I've still got lots of cool stuff from the European Steel Challenge Championships, lots of pictures and the full story from the Washington State Steel Challenge Championships, some cool pictures and a story or so from the Bank's Lake fishing weekend, and more. On top of that I've got some excerpts to post taken from the book I'm putting together about speed tuning and modifying all manner of rimfire race pistols for speed and reliability. Tomorrow I'm off to set up a computer system and train the employees in a new liquor store. On Sunday KeeWee and I are off to Puyallup to shoot in the Paul Bunyan club's steel match.

BTW, James, Scott, and Mark, the three guys I usually squad with at the Kitsap and Paul Bunyan steel matches have just returned from the ICORE International Revolver Championships, and from the results it looks like they did us all proud! In Open Jerry Miculek won, as usual, for the seventeenth year in a row. James was third in Master Limited, Scott was 3rd. in B Limited, and Mark was 11th? in C limited. Good shooting, guys! (See you all on Sunday at Paul Bunyan!)

More blogging later, I hope........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted