Wednesday, June 03, 2009

European Steel Challenge Video

Just to prove that I really WAS at the European Steel Challenge Championships and that I didn't spend the week hanging out in "Coffee Houses" in Amsterdam, here's a video from the very first stage of the match I shot:



This was a fun stage, and it even went according to plan. I deliberately slowed down a little and shot a safe run on the fourth run so I could shoot a risky run on the final string. It worked out, and the fifth run was my fastest run. I wish they'd ALL go according to plan......

Almost forgot to thank Cris R. for the video!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:04:00 AM, Blogger Manfred said...

wow ! very impressive !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted