Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mr. C. To European Steel Challenge Championship?


The European Steel Challenge Championships will be held in Holland on May 22nd, 23rd, and 24th. If I can figure out a way to do so, I'd like to go give it a try. Unfortunately, to do so is going to require a bit of help. I will be contacting some of the companies that manufacture and distribute the guns, barrels, ammo, and related stuff I use to see if they would be willing to help out with some sort of sponsorship. The biggest part of the expense is the airfare from Seattle to Amsterdam. What I am hoping for is if any one (or several of you if they can be combined) have any frequent flier miles that you otherwise would probably not be using that I could use to get a plane ticket. Although I would prefer to take KeeWee too, I suspect there's just no way that can happen, darn it, but it's probably going to be tough enough to just get to Holland and be able to afford food and a hotel for a few nights.

This match is not that far off, so I need to get underway with this right away. I will go get my passport renewal sent in tomorrow, as that takes some time to get processed.

If any of you can help, or have any good ideas on how to afford to put this together, please leave a comment or email me at

B L O G (@) W H I D B E Y DOT COM

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted