Saturday, June 16, 2007

..... On The Road Again!

It's Friday, the weather isn't all that bad, the RV is still ready to go from last weekend's trip, so KeeWee and I are "Outtahere!!" This time, however, it's to a much closer location for some peace and quiet. We have a couple of favorite spots on the Olympic Peninsula in the foothills of the Olympic mountains. We'll be back on Sunday afternoon, and a full report will be posted when we get a chance.

Starting weekend after this one, it's back to some serious shooting, with

June 23rd. -- CWSA Falling Plates
June 24th. -- CWSA CWSA Steel Challenge
June 30th. -- CWSA Bowling Pin Shoot
July 1st. -- CWSA Steel Challenge
July 8th. -- CWSA Hanging Plates
July 14th. -- Kitsap KRRC Fun Steel
July 22nd. -- MSSA Missoula Annual Bowling Pin Shoot
July 28th. -- CWSA Steel Challenge
July 29th. -- CWSA Falling Plates
August 4th. -- CWSA Bowling Pin Shoot
August 5th. -- CWSA Steel Challenge
August 11th. -- Kitsap KRRC Fun Steel
August 12th. -- CWSA Hanging Plates
August 16, 17, 18, 19 - World Steel Challenge Championships
August 25th. -- CWSA Bowling Pin Shoot
August 26th. -- CWSA Steel Challenge

Yup, that's a pretty full schedule! I'm going to try to shoot most of the matches to get in as much real time practice as possible, so when I go to the World Championships I won't totally embarrass myself! The fast shooters shoot the same stages in less that half the time it takes me, so my goal is to enjoy myself and get a chance to meet and shoot with the really top shooters in the world. Actually as long as I'm not dead last, I'll be tickled, but if I shoot my best and still end up last, it doesn't really matter, as I'm going for the fun of it, and it's only a game, anyway!

Anyhoo, that's the nooz fer now, and I'll be back at it probably late on Sunday.



Don't forget to get your hotel reservations and registration taken care of for the Gun Blogger Rendezvous. I've got some really great breaking news on the Rondy, but I'm waiting for confirmation before announcing anything. Stay tuned!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted