Wednesday, June 27, 2007

e-Postal Match "Reload Drill" Results

Sailor Curt at Captain of a Crew of One has the results posted HERE. It was a fun and very challenging match that brought into focus some things that I need to work on, particularly my magazine changing skills. None of the matches I shoot require quick reloads, so I don't practice reloads, but I can see that I should, particularly with carry guns......

Thanks to Curt for doing a fantastic job on the match. The next match, to be announced in the next few days, will be hosted by JimmyB, The Conservative UAW Guy, who, although otherwise mild manored and pleasant, turns decidedly evil when given the chance to design and host an e-Postal match.......

Can't wait to see what he comes up with!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted