Monday, February 26, 2007

World's Largest Muzzle-Loader Shotgun?

I just got this in an email from DAMIPHINO:

It seems that somewhere in Indonesia there is a volcano that is getting ready to pop and someone had the bright idea to drop a bunch of 8,800 lb. concrete balls into the volcano to slow down the flows of mud etc. when it goes off.

Lets see... a bunch of heavy balls stuffed into a tube with something explosive underneath. That should slow things down.

Damiphino

Alternate Title: Indonesia develops inexpensive anti-satellite technology.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 28, 2007 8:07:00 AM, Blogger Blogengeezer said...

I started Laughing and could not stop. You must realy have a vivid imagination. I sure did as I read this post. What a concept. I saw only a brief mention of the solution? a few days ago. somebody should be there from "Jackass" to film the outcome, then place it on 'You Tube'. WhaddyaThank? http://daflikkers.blogspot.com/

 
At Wednesday, February 28, 2007 9:54:00 AM, Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Something on NOVA last night about a volcano in Africa that weekly puts out more sulpher-dioxide than U.S. industry puts out in a year and CO2. There's your global warming.

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 4:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, I guess great minds think alike ;-). I had a similar title for my post on the same matter.

http://chrisspace.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted