Monday, February 26, 2007

CWSA Informal Pin Shoot Practice


I will be hosting another informal pin shoot practice session this Saturday at Noon at the CWSA range in Coupeville. This is not a CWSA event, so the main gate will probably be locked, so meet me there at noon so I can let you in.

If you get there a bit late and the gate is closed, park outside the gate and walk back to the pin range and we'll let you in. Be sure to sign in on the sign-in sheet in the mailbox just inside the gate by the left gate post. Sign in as a guest.

Be sure to email me or telephone to let me know you are planning to be there, so I'll be watching for you.

This is the last weekend to practice before the first pin shoot of the year, coming up Saturday after next, Mar. 10th.

Manfred: Wish you could make it, but it's a bit far to travel!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted