Thursday, February 08, 2007

Off To Olympia

No blogging today, at least until late tonight at the soonest. I'm leaving shortly to drive down to Tacoma and meet up with Phil of Random Nuclear Strikes, and from there to Olympia to speak out against the proposed bill to require all private party firearms sales at gun shows to go through a FFL dealer.

I'll try to get some pictures and a full report when I get back. This may be interesting as Cease Fire Washington, the local anti-gun group, is planning to bus in anti-gunners from Seattle to pack the house.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, February 08, 2007 11:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, drive safe, and thanks for standing up.

I myself have sick children and work to do that can't wait. Wish I could go!

 
At Thursday, February 08, 2007 12:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you be packin'?
Good luck and thanks millions.
Mark

 
At Friday, February 09, 2007 7:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I salute you sir. You're doing God's work.

Take care of business in my home state.

Godspeed,
dw

(a Washington native, Navy transplant to CA)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted