Friday, April 21, 2006

Looks like a busy weekend!

Now that I'm branching out a bit from just pin shooting and hanging plates, I've got lots of matches every weekend to choose from.

Hanging plates, falling plates, challenging plates, big plates, little plates, and all kinds of steel things to shoot at. It's kinda like being a kid in a candy store, I want to shoot 'em all!

Saturday I'll either be in Oak Harbor, WA. for their new format Steel II match, or up in Custer, WA. for my first try at head-to-head falling plates.

Sunday KeeWee and I'll be at Coupeville, WA. at the CWSA range for a hanging plates match.

Needless to say, blogging will be a bit on the light side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted