Sunday, February 05, 2006

A Blog Well Worth a Visit.....


Every so often I stumble across a blog that really catches my eye. I find myself reading post after post, and end up putting it into my favorites, or on the blogroll because of it's merits. Clicking on the blog's sitemeter, however, shows that the readership is almost non-existent. Certainly well below what he deserves.

I just came across Musings of an Old Man this morning, and had an enjoyable read.

A while back I wrote a post about my Daisy BB gun. Ted, the "Old man who does the musing" has also written about HIS Daisy BB gun, and it's a good story.

In fact, his whole dang blog is worth reading, so pour yourself a cup of coffee and go have a look!

Here's the link to get you there,

Musings of an old man

and here's the link to his Daisy BB gun post:

Daisy Red Ryder BB gun

Be sure to read the post about his chemistry set and his gunpowder experiments too.....

3 Comments:

At Monday, February 06, 2006 5:51:00 AM, Blogger Ted said...

Thanks for the noteriety. Your very well read because you have given me about 60 hits with the mention. Got another BB gun and some gun postings coming also. I'm an old cop so I still have a few stories. Thanks to the Mrs also.
Ted

 
At Monday, February 06, 2006 11:57:00 PM, Blogger Retired Geezer said...

I remember my Daisy BB gun.
I remember pulling the trigger when the lever was open.
The feeling when it slammed shut on my finger was a good memory aid, not to do it again.

 
At Tuesday, February 07, 2006 10:34:00 AM, Blogger Mr. Completely said...

I remember doing that too!

.....Mr. C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted