Sunday, February 05, 2006

Announcing the Weekly Rimfire Roundup

All of the editors, graphics people, and staff writers here at Mr. Completely are pleased to announce a new weekly event, The Rimfire Roundup.

It's basically a Carnival of rimfire shooting, featuring links to blog posts about all aspects of rimfire shooting and shooting sports.

It's not limited to any particular caliber, only to the basic rimfire cartridge used. Rimfire rifles, pistols, cartridge history, match information, mod's and upgrades, gun reviews, range reports, anything rimfire!

Send me your links by email to

b l o g ( a t ) w h i d b e y ( d o t ) c o m

to be included in the first Rimfire Roundup. If you put Rimfire Roundup as the subject of your email, that will help me to keep it all organized. Particularly while I am just getting the Rimfire Roundup underway, feel free to submit the best of your older posts. Posts initially do not need to be from this weeks's current posts.

Deadline is Tuesday night. Depending on the number of entries, I should have the Rimfire Roundup up late on Wednesday.

Plans are to do a new Rimfire Roundup every week, if enough entries are submitted to justify it.

Any help publicising the new Rimfire Roundup is greatly appreciated! Thanks......


3 Comments:

At Sunday, February 05, 2006 4:13:00 PM, Blogger AlanDP said...

Sounds like fun. Already posted your publicity on my site.

 
At Saturday, February 11, 2006 8:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a nice photo. I took the gun blogger photo and make a living doing this.

 
At Saturday, February 11, 2006 4:13:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Completely said...

ANON: I had completely lost the source of the photo hence no credit, so send me an email about your biz. and your website and I'll get a big mention up there for you. Wish I could take photos as good!

......Mr. C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted