Saturday, August 13, 2005

Today is Left-Handers day!


For all of us left-handers struggling through a right-handed world, today is our day. For a lot of interesting reading have a look at the Left-Hander's Day website.

You can even take a quiz to see just how "Left-Handed" you are by clicking here.

I was at an Intel conference a while back and noticed how many of the attendees were taking notes with their left hand, roughly a third of them! Computers seem to attract lefties, I guess.

I don't see too many people shooting left-handed, however. I wonder if it has anything to do with right-handed rifling making it more difficult for us left-handed shooters?

That's MY excuse anyway, and I'm sticking to it..............


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted