Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hands Off My Home

The folks over at Eminent Domain Watch have just put up a post about a group called "Institute for Justice" who have just launched a campaign, called "Hands off my Home", to fight eminent domain procedings. The full post is here.

"The Hands Off My Home campaign will empower ordinary Americans to fight back against eminent domain abuse and to stop this un-American alliance between tax-hungry politicians and land-hungry developers."

We'll just have to watch and see where they go with this. It sounds good so far.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 30, 2005 11:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very familiar with IJ, from when I used to work at Free-Market.Net. They're good guys at using the justice system against the state.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted