Sunday, December 01, 2013

Turbo Encabulator - The Original

This video is one of my very favorites. To non-engineer/non-Techie folks it may be a bit less funny, but for the rest of you, a "Coffee Spew/Keyboard Protect" mode is recommended before watching!!



There have been several re-do's of this, but the original is still the best. Supposedly, this was totally ad-libbed as a sound check before filming  the actual promo for a new transmission. Whether or not that's true, it's still brilliant!

3 Comments:

At Monday, December 02, 2013 9:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like govt double speak to me... Much sound but NO meaning!

Merle

 
At Monday, December 02, 2013 4:43:00 PM, Blogger Gary Griffin said...

I'm not an engineer or techie. Nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. But I did empty my mouth before viewing and I'm glad I did. Gary

 
At Monday, December 02, 2013 8:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds sort of like the Obamacare program although I bet the Turbo works better.

Damiphino

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted