Wednesday, November 06, 2013

November e-Postal Match is Underway at Danno's

Remember the Top Shot show where the challenge was to pop the bottle cap off the bottle by hitting the bottle opener but not hitting the bottle? That was a pretty cool episode. Danno, over at Sand Castle Scrolls, has come up with a version of that challenge for this month's e-Postal match.
 
http://sandcastlescrolls.blogspot.com/2013/11/november-epostal.html


Click the picture of the target or CLICK HERE to get the target and rules.

Have fun and be safe!

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 06, 2013 5:53:00 PM, Blogger David aka True Blue Sam said...

That was some mighty fine shooting you did on Susan's pizza for the October contest. A perfect score was impossible, but everyone who shot it made enough points that they sent them in. I will have to hone my eyeball a bit for November.

 
At Thursday, November 07, 2013 9:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do those church keys look so small :)

Merle

 
At Sunday, December 01, 2013 8:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I was right. I just sent in my targets & I sure won't be bragging about my scores! The only consolation is NOBODY else at the club would even try it! Not even the guys with young eyes & steady hands!

Just the same, I sure enjoyed the challenge!

Merle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted