Monday, June 08, 2009

Washington State Steel Challenge Results


Just a short post with some of the results from the just completed Washington State Steel Challenge Championships. Ryan Leonard, our current Steel Challenge Junior World Champion, won Centerfire Optic Sight class overall, with Ryan's Dad Nick in third. I did not write down the Centerfire Iron sight results.

In rimfire I managed the win with a personal best of 89 seconds total for eight regulation Steel Challenge stages. John Davidson from Kitsap was second, and KeeWee was third, which also netted her the Top Lady prize. We were also the first, second, and third place seniors.

When I get more results I'll update this post. I've also got lots of pictures from the match that I'll get posted as soon as I can.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Monday, June 08, 2009 3:03:00 PM, Blogger david said...

Congratulations!
Nice work, both of you!
david

 
At Monday, June 08, 2009 4:00:00 PM, Anonymous LibertyNews said...

Great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted