Monday, September 26, 2005

e-Postal Handgun Match #3 "Jack-N-Jill" News

Well, the release of the rules and target for the latest handgun e-Postal match, "jack-N-Jill" have been well received. There's lots of challenge, some strategy required, and it's a good excuse to drag your better half out to the range for a little brass emptying!

Don't think it's ONLY a team match, however, as individual entries are also welcome!

I had a thought regarding the matches, and I would really appreciate your feedback on this. What do you all think about extending the closing date another week, making it a little over three weeks to get your entries in, rather than two weeks, as it presently is set up? That would give you one extra weekend to get out to the range to shoot the match.

I am seriously considering extending the close date for the current match to October 8th, rather than October 3rd. for this match. If it works out well, then change all of the matches to a three week length.

What do you all think? Leave me a comment below, or send me an e-mail, as if I'm going to make the change, I want to announce it in the next day or so.

Thanks for your input!!

2 Comments:

At Monday, September 26, 2005 11:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is a great idea! Since I just started a new job (on 2nd shift) with a lot of overtime, range time could be a problem for me. I have to revamp all of my existing plans. If all goes well, this means maybe I can sneak in an extra entry or two !

 
At Monday, September 26, 2005 4:25:00 PM, Blogger VileBill said...

I, too, could use the extra week to plan time for each match!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted