Friday, August 05, 2005

e-Postal Match #1 - More Entrants

UPDATE: More entries added to list

Entries are still coming in, and I hear rumors that some of the bloggers are contemplating a fatwah against Mr. Completely for target selection.

I guess I should stay out of dark alleys for a while, until this blows over......

Anyhow, here's confirmation of some more entries:

Mr. Completely - 4 entries
LouG - 3 entries
HCL/LibertyNews.org - 2 entries
KeeWee - 1 entry
H2SO4 - - 1 entry
Cerebralfix Dirk - 1 entry
CerebralFix Tom - 2 entries
SulfuricWife - 1 entry

Brass-- 2 entries
Griff -- 3 entries
Denise (of the Ten Ring) -- 1 entry
Countertop -- 1 entry
rivrdog -- 2 entries
Ogre - 2 entries
JimP -- 1 entry
Kevin -- 1 entry
ChrisB -- 1 entry
Merle -- 3 entries
Freddyboomboom -- 2 entries
Knob Creeker -- 2 entries
CharlesH -- 3 entries
JimmyB -- 1 entry
MrsJimmyB -- 1 entry


Some of the other "Usual Suspects" are shooting targets this weekend, so I'll be watching for them to arrive, probably on Monday.

Mailed in entries won't be on the list yet, as I won't be picking up the mail until Wednesday, when I get back from Juneau. If you mailed in your targets, send me an email with your score too, so I'll know to look for them.

If you've sent in an entry by email and you aren't on the list, I either didn't get it, or missed listing it, so leave me a comment and I'll make sure it's taken care of........

4 Comments:

At Saturday, August 06, 2005 7:31:00 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

I sent you mine in an email this morning. Hope you got it.

 
At Sunday, August 07, 2005 6:04:00 PM, Blogger AnarchAngel said...

I also emailed, but heres the link to the blog post:

http://anarchangel.blogspot.com/2005/08/god-damn-tiny-little-bees.html

 
At Tuesday, August 09, 2005 7:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So who won!?!?!

 
At Tuesday, August 09, 2005 5:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you shouldn't worry so much about dark allies, when you consider how poorly most of us shot ???

Merle@cavtel.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted