Tuesday, August 09, 2005

e-Postal match #1 "Flyswatter" Info

If you didn't get your postal match scores in on time, send them in right away, and I'll try to get you included. This is all for fun, and if I can still get you in, I will.

I will be spending most of tomorrow (Wednesday) in airports and on airplanes getting home from Juneau. I plan to get all the targets double-checked, and the scores entered into Excel and sorted on Thursday. The results will be posted either late Thursday night, or on Friday morning. I know you are all anxious to see how you did, and I'll try to get it posted as quickly as I can.

We've had a great turn-out on our first e-Postal Handgun match. There have been some excellent suggestions for ideas on future matches, and it looks like we're going to have a lot of fun with them.

The next match will be completely different, but it will still be something everyone will be able to enter, with whatever handgun(s) you like to shoot.

I can hardly wait!!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 09, 2005 12:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AIRPLANES??? WTF, man, Alaska flies Juneau direct Seattle, non-stop. You must have got on a milk run. Considering the state of the weather up there now, I would consider it better to make as few approaches and landings as possible enroute back to the Land of VFR.

Take your time on scoring the e-postal handgunny match. I'm sure to be decorating the cellar with all those un-swatted flies on my targets.

Rivrdog

 
At Tuesday, August 09, 2005 12:52:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Completely said...

That's true, AK air has been pretty good as to getting me to Seattle on the same airplane I started out with. It doesn't always work that way, however.

Current weather is CAVU, and mid seventies for temp. Hope to get in a little more general aviating this evening.

Good luck with the wall paper project! It oughta look very stylish, by golly....

 
At Tuesday, August 09, 2005 7:58:00 PM, Blogger VileBill said...

Wasn't able to do "Flyswatter," but I'm looking forward to the next match. What a great idea!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted