Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Blog Alert - I'm going fishing!!


This is the shoreline and camping area on the North end of Banks lake where we'll be staying.


In addition to the fishing, the Saturday potluck is also a highlight.

I'm 'outta here' bright and early Thursday morning to drive my luxurious motorhome, towing my big bucks bass boat, across the Cascade mountain range to the Eastern part of Washington state. Destination: Coulee Playland Resort at Banks lake.

Every year our fishing club, the Fishin' Club of Whidbey Island, goes over to banks lake for a weekend of sunshine, bass fishing, walleye fishing, partying, eating, and just generally kicking back for a few days.

I won't have any internet access at all, so no blogging until I return either late Sunday night, or Monday morning.

You all TRY to behave yourselves while I'm gone, you hear!!


1 Comments:

At Saturday, June 11, 2005 3:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure hope the fish were biting and your group did well. I expect to see photos of the big one that didn't get away!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted