Wednesday, September 26, 2012

West Coast Steel Championships Video

I think I've figured out part of why I haven't been blogging much lately. For a lot of bloggers it's a struggle to figure out what to write about. Not for me! My problem is that I've been so busy this year DOING stuff that I just haven't had the time or energy to write about it!

Anyhow, earlier this year KeeWee and I went South to Piru, California for the West coast Steel Championships. It was a great match, well run, huge prize table given out by random drawing, and more. It was unusually hot for that time of year, so it was kinda miserable at times, but we survived, and brought home a couple of wins in the process.

Molly Smith was working for American Trigger sports Network covering the match, and here's the video they put together.



Molly did a great job, particularly considering she was not only doing the interviews, she was also shooting the match!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 02, 2012 7:59:00 PM, Blogger Heavyhunter said...

You are so humble about your abilities!! Thank you for continuing to be an inspiration to those of us that are just starting out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted