Thursday, August 02, 2012



Nelson Dymond, the coordinator for the Ruger Rimfire Series, asked me if I wanted to be a sponsor of the 2012 Ruger Rimfire World Championships. I can't really afford to do it, but I decided to go ahead and do it anyway. Nelson had mentioned that I didn't really have much going for me as to a logo for my business, Magnum Shooters Supply, so he designed one for me! Then, he did the whole certificate too! What a beautiful job he did!


Revised Ruger Rimfire Rules 2012
 

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Ontelaunee Rod & Gun Club
New Tripoli, PA
SEPTEMBER 22nd & 23rd 2012
click here for application



Thanks, Nelson, for such a great job, and I really am proud to be a sponsor of the Ruger Rimfire World championships!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted