Wednesday, September 09, 2009

We've Arrived In Reno @ GBR-IV

The view from the hotel window.

Starting your morning at 4am. is bordering on criminal abuse, but at least we've arrived in Reno without mishap. I brought a full sized keyboard to use on the netbook, and it really makes typing a lot easier. I'm sitting at a table in our room for the next four days in the Silver Legacy. We're on the 28th. floor, and the view is quite nice through the rather large picture window.

That's it for now, so I think I might just take a nap.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 09, 2009 8:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to Reno!

Nap's over; now, get to work ;)

BTW: Based on the picture in the post, I can see you from my front yard. Wave!

/sennin@riflemag.com/

 
At Wednesday, September 09, 2009 10:43:00 PM, Blogger Loneviking said...

I'll second the 'Welcome to Reno'. Looks like the weather will be perfect with cool mornings and warm afternoons. I wish I could get over there and check out the goings on but it's just not going to happen this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted