Friday, August 21, 2009

Facebook ..... uh (?)

Several folks have suggested that I really need to sign up for Facebook, so I finally got around to it a couple of days ago. I identified some of the people I know there as friends, and sort of followed the instructions to make it "Official", kinda.

That's about as far as I've got. I haven't figured out exactly how it works, or what you can do with it, or anything else about it, but at least I now have some friends.

That's a good thing, I'm pretty sure.......


2 Comments:

At Friday, August 21, 2009 1:55:00 PM, Anonymous Arctic Fox said...

You've always have me Mr. C.
Arctic Fox

 
At Tuesday, August 25, 2009 9:23:00 AM, Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Facebook huh? A friend of mine would call that "slob enabling technology." :-) Fortunatley I have no "friends" and can avoid it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted