Monday, September 29, 2008

Win a Para PXT LDA at GBR-III


Para PXT LDA Limited Single Stack Pistol

I just got this picture and email from Kerby Smith of Para USA regarding the pistol that Para USA is donating to the Project Valour-IT fund raising raffle to be held at the Gun Blogger Rendezvous.
I selected a sharp looking Para LDA that should bring a good price in the auction raffle (ed) and one that is also on the California DOJ list so that if a California Gun Blogger bids on it there should be no problem transferring it to a California dealer.

I have attached a picture of the Para PXT LDA Limited Single Stack Pistol.

Best regards,


Kerby Kerby Smith
Para USA, Inc.
I showed the picture to KeeWee and she had only one thing to say: "I want one!"

Indeed.........................

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Monday, September 29, 2008 6:32:00 PM, Blogger Don said...

That is just made of win. Wish I were going, just to meet everybody and have fun, but it would probably be a little greedy of me to want Para to give me that one after they gave me a weekend with Todd Jarrett and, like, a thousand rounds of ammo.

But I do. :)

 
At Monday, September 29, 2008 6:51:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Completely said...

To keep you from feeling guilty you could win it and give it to me......

..... Mr. C.

 
At Wednesday, October 01, 2008 4:55:00 PM, Blogger NotClauswitz said...

I don't believe I'd win it with a single ticket - and if I did I'd be embarrassed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted