Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Gun Blogger Rendezvous Attendees

Here's the latest list of those planning on attending the Gun Blogger Rendezvous AKA GBR-III, coming up in October in Reno at the Circus Circus hotel. This will undoubtedly be the shooting sports social event of the year, so you certainly won't want to miss out.


Planning to Attend:

KeeWee, from KeeWee's Corner

Phil & David, from Random Nuclear Strikes

US Citizen, from Traction Control

Ride Fast & the Commandress, from Ride Fast - Shoot Straight

Sebastian, from Snowflakes in Hell

Mr. & Mrs. JimmyB, the Conservative UAW Guy

Lou from Mad Gun

Kevin from The Smallest Minority

Dirt Crashr, from Anthroblogogy

Chris & Mel Byrne, from The Anarchangel

Uncle, From Say Uncle

Larry Weeks, from Brownell's

and, of course, me.....


Gonna Try/Not sure yet:

Countertop, from Countertop Chronicles

Glen Caroline, from the NRA

Ashley Varner, from the NRA

Ahab, from Call Me Ahab

Stickwick & Carnaby, from Carnaby Fudge

Joe Huffman, from The View from North Central Idaho

Retired Geezer & Mrs. Geezer, from Blog Idaho

Mr. & Mrs. BillH, from Free in Idaho

Murdoc, From Murdoc Online

If you are planning to attend and aren't on the list, leave a comment or drop me an email and I'll get you on the list. If you are hoping to make it but aren't sure just yet, let me know and I'll get you on the second list.

Don't forget, you don't have to be a Gun Blogger, of even a Blogger, for that matter, to attend the Rendezvous. If you are reading this blog, you qualify! For more GBR info, click on the link at the top of the page.

KeeWee and I are looking forward to seeing you all in Reno!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 06, 2008 9:25:00 AM, Blogger Countertop said...

You got any good hunting guides for the area you could recommend? Was thinking . . . If I head out that way might as well try to get an antelope or a mule deer at the same time (or even a mountain lion).

 
At Thursday, May 08, 2008 1:05:00 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

I'd like to come, but I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to. I have to check my school calendar.

 
At Saturday, May 10, 2008 3:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would definitely like to attend (again), but scheduling may get in the way (again). Stupid moves...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted