Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Mail Lady Must Hate Me!

1,000 bullets, 47 lbs. I DO like BIG bullets!

The mail delivery lady must hate me! The bullet order from Cast Performance arrived to day in one of the U.S. Mail "All you can fit in the box" Priority mail packages. It weighed in at 47 pounds! She actually managed to drag the box out onto her route and put it in my mailbox for me. That's greatly appreciated as it saves me a fifteen mile round trip to pick it up at the post office.

This is only my bullet order for the bullets I don't shoot in large quantities! The .38 SPL 158 Grain Hollow points, the .45 ACP 230 Grain Hollow points, and the 9mm. 147's that I use lots of, and order in multiple thousands lots, I usually get from Rainier Ballistics.

Maybe I should leave her some flowers in the mail box, or something.................

5 Comments:

At Saturday, March 22, 2008 6:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When the .475's for the Ruger SRH arrive, she is going to knife you ... provided she can still lift her arms.

 
At Sunday, March 23, 2008 5:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd do something for her. Never hurts to have the mailmen on your side. I'm in town but I chat mine up all the time.

Oh, how come you haven't posted my Video of the Texas State Rifle Association Mid-Range Championship?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY0o_RqPQ98

It's much fun with a lot of folks shooting rifles.

 
At Sunday, March 23, 2008 6:26:00 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said...

I've got 1,800,000 grains worth of .40 bullets still sitting in my foyer after the nice UPS brought them a couple months ago.

 
At Monday, March 24, 2008 8:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How doe those Rainier bullets work at longer distance, say in excess of 25 yards?

I have been considering trying them, but have never seen them on the shelf around here.

Merle

 
At Monday, March 24, 2008 10:39:00 AM, Blogger Mr. Completely said...

Rainier bullets seem to be very well made, so I would be surprised if they DIDN'T work well at longer distances. Don't know first hand, though......

..... Mr. C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted