Sunday, January 13, 2008

When does the fun part start?

I'm still working pretty much seven days a week and until three or four am. programming. Trying to get any code written during the day just doesn't work for me, as every interruption breaks the thought process and it takes me forever to get back to where I was. The only solution is to work during the day on my regular job, and do the programming on second shift, so to speak. The good news is that it is coming along well, and a lot of progress has been made. I keep wanting to get it written even faster, but I have to keep it in perspective as I'm trying to create in a matter of months and working entirely by myself a piece of software that a regular software company using several programmers would probably take the better part of a year to complete.

Not being as young as I used to be, I can only go on these "work binges" for relatively short periods of time before I become completely exhausted and unable to think clearly enough to work at all! Anyway, by The first of March the shooting matches start up, and I want to be ready to go for those!

How's Johnny Appletree? He's growing like crazy, almost double in size compared to his last picture. I'll have to take another picture one of these days. It's fun watching him grow!

Still no word from the judge on if he's going to allow the developer to take some of my property to provide access to his property so he can subdivide and build more houses. It the old days stealing somebody's land got you hung from the nearest tree. Not so today, unfortunately......

That's it for now, so back to the programming...... (sigh)............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted