Friday, August 03, 2007

Pins and Steel - YAY!

It's Friday night and I now have enough ammo loaded to get me through the weekend. Tomorrow is a CWSA pin shoot, so I need .45ACP, .38SPL, .480 Ruger, 9mm., and .22LR. Sunday is a two stage Steel Challenge match, and I think I'll just stick to rimfire classes for that. The next Saturday, a week from tomorrow, KeeWee and I. along with some of the usual suspects, will be heading over to Silverdale, WA. for the Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club's monthly Fun Steel match. Six stages of fun and variety with a great bunch of folks!

Why not join us?

Anyhow, I've got guns to clean and lube for tomorrow, so we'll talk to you later.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted