Saturday, July 01, 2006

Blog Alert

I'm off tomorrow morning bright (?) and early to head up to the CWSA Steel Challenge match. I plan to get there a bit early and give LouG a hand setting up and getting it underway.

I still haven't decided just which classes I'll shoot, except for rimfire optical sight, which I'll shoot regardless. I'll take the Taurus PT92 Econo race gun along, although I haven't fired it enough to be able to hit anything on a regular basis. I'll also take the Taurus 66 Revolver. At least I seem to be able to hit the target with it, just rather slowly! A final choice would be to shoot my iron sight High Standard pin gun in the iron sight rimfire class.

Although shooting all four classes is a possibility, that might be a bit much!

I probably won't make up my mind until I'm standing in line to sign up.......

I'll have all the gory details for you tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted