Tuesday, May 16, 2006

It's My Blogaversary!!

Exactly 365 days ago I ventured into the blogosphere, figuring if I could manage to get fifteen or twenty people to stop by every once in a while I'd be a roaring success. I envisioned days or weeks with no other traffic other than myself checking to see if there'd been any traffic.

By midnight tonight Mr. Completely will have welcomed approximately 120,000 visitors! WOW!

It seems a goodly number of folks wander by on a semi-regular basis, and for that I'm thankful. I try to pass on good information not always available elsewhere, cool pictures, and bad jokes that you may not have already heard. I also try to post entertaining match reports of various types so you can see and read about KeeWee and my adventures in the club level shooting sports world. I have also been hard at work keeping the e-Postal rifle and pistol matches going. The current project now taking a lot of my time is coordinating and arranging for the Gun Blogger Rendezvous to be held in Reno the first weekend in October.

To commemorate this occasion, I purchased a High Standard Model 103 Sport King, which I am getting set up for KeeWee to use in competition. (she loves it, by the way!)

To all of you great folks who faithfully read my blog, all I can say is

Thank You, All!

The pleasure is mine.....



5 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 1:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, sir!

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:18:00 PM, Blogger Mugwug said...

Happy blogaversary!

Here's looking forward to many more!

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 9:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, congratulations! Me too! That's weird...

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 1:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a Blog a day, keeps the
Doc. away
Happy Anniversary!!

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 7:48:00 AM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Happy anniversary to my best friend. Thank you for all the great gun smithing, and coaching.
luv Ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted