Saturday, February 18, 2006

Seein' Stars Entries

The entries for the e-Postal handgun match "Seein' Stars" are starting to come in. The match closes at midnight Monday, February 27th., so don't miss the deadline to get your targets shot and in.

It's a lot harder than it looks, so even if you don't score as high as you think you should have done, send 'em in anyway!

Don't forget, you can shoot it more than once, so if you don't like your score, hang a couple more targets and give it another try.

I shot a set of targets with my Jennings J-22 "Race gun" (?), and with my High Standard bowling pin gun yesterday. I think I'll also try my TEC-22 and the Ruger Single Six. You can enter as many guns as you like, so what the heck!

For the full rules and to download the target CLICK HERE!

Have fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted