Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Next e-Postal Handgun Match

I've just about got the rules for the next e-Postal handgun match finished and proof-read, and it should be a lot of fun. I couldn't find a target that was exactly what I wanted, so I ended up making a new one from scratch. I've got it into an Adobe Acrobat PDF file, and I'll be getting it up on a server in the next couple of days.

I should be posting the match rules sometime Thursday afternoon, or Friday morning at the latest, to give you all an extra weekend to get out to the range, since that can be tough with Labor day weekend approaching.

I'm not going to give away the rules in advance, but you will be able to enter with just about every handgun you own, as long as it doesn't have a scope!

All entries will have to be in by midnight onTuesday, September 6th.

Stay tuned.............

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 17, 2005 4:44:00 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Sweeeet!
I'm ready to learn to read what distance to shoot at!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted