Monday, July 25, 2005

e-Postal Handgun Match #1 "Flyswatter" News #2

The scores and targets are now starting to come in, and it looks like I better stay out of dark alleys for a while, particularly if any of the entrants are in the neighborhood!

You just wouldn't think that something that looks so easy could be as tough as it is. I debated with myself about shooting the target a couple of times before announcing the match, but decided not to, since I wanted to enter also, and wanted it to be the same for me as for everyone else. I had no idea it was as hard as it it is!

If you have a website or a blog, and you post pictures of your targets on your site, as several of you already have done, you can just send me the URL and I'll accept that as the same as having sent pictures of the targets, since I can view or print them from your site.

I will be posting the names of those who have submitted entries, so check down the list and if you sent in an entry, be sure your name is on the list. If you sent me an entry, but are not listed, drop me an email and I'll see if I missed it somewhere. We don't want anyone left out.

here's who's in so far:

Mr. Completely - 1 entry
LouG - 1 entry
HCL/LibertyNews.org - 2 entries
KeeWee - 1 entry
H2SO4 - - 1 entry
Cerebralfix Dirk - 1 entry
CerebralFix Tom - 2 entries
SulfuricWife - 1 entry

So far no one has taken a commanding lead and I suspect it's going to be closely bunched from top to bottom.

Thanks to those who have sent in entries so far!!

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 05, 2005 2:56:00 AM, Blogger AnarchAngel said...

I was going to do mine last weekend; but life intervened. I'm still going to do them this weekend but theres not a chance in hell they'll get to you by monday.

I'm going to use my suppressed P22 just for gits and shiggles, and one of my .45's,; I havent decided which.

 
At Friday, August 05, 2005 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Mr. Completely said...

Chris: Not to worry. Email in your scores by Monday night, and either post your targets on your blog

http://anarchangel.blogspot.com/

(the preceding was a blatant blog plug!)

or email me the pic's when you can, maybe by Tuesday night if possible. I hope to have all the scores verified and post results sometime on Friday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted